Get to know Obstetrician-Gynecologist Dr. Scott H. Bailey, who serves patients in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Oct 18, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist, Dr. Bailey provides personal and compassionate care for women throughout every stage of their lives. He offers treatments for a large range of obstetric and gynecologic conditions and empowers patients to make their own knowledgeable decisions about their health.
More on your digital wall:
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
He has been with Lankenau Medical Center since 1989. Lankenau Medical Center is a 331-bed tertiary care, teaching hospital, and research institute in Wynnewood, Lower Merion Township, Pennsylvania. Part of Main Line Health since 1985, the Center has been devoted to the health and well-being of the community since 1860, with a founding mission to serve all those in need. Its continued dedication to service, compassionate patient care, and superior clinical programs make Lankenau a preferred destination for care by people throughout and far beyond the Philadelphia region.
After earning his medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook, Dr. Bailey went on to complete his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at New York Hospital in New York City, New York.
In addition to being a member of the Obstetrical Society of Philadelphia and the American Medical Association, Dr. Bailey is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG). The ABOG is a non-profit organization that provides board certification for practicing obstetricians and gynecologists in the United States and Canada.
Obstetrics and Gynecology is the medical specialty that encompasses the two subspecialties of obstetrics, covering pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period, and gynecology, covering the health of the female reproductive system, the vagina, uterus, ovaries, and breasts. An obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, is a healthcare professional who specializes in female reproductive health.
Learn more about Dr. Scott H. Bailey:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1450590-Scott-Bailey-OB-GYN-Obstetrician-Gynecologist or through Main Line Health, https://www.mainlinehealth.org/find-a-doctor/scott-h-bailey
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Scott H. Bailey, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Allison R. Gray, MD, a Neurologist with Colorado Concussion Clinic
- Lovedeep K. Randhawa, DMD, BDS, General, Cosmetic – Family Dentist with Triton Dental
- Nancy E. Rolnik, MD, CAQSM, a Sports Medicine Physician with Remedy Sports and Regenerative Medicine
- Murray Rebner, MD, FACR, FSBI, a Diagnostic Radiologist with Beaumont Health
- Yleana Ivette Munoz, DDS, General Dentist with El Paso Smiles Center