Get to know Family Practitioner Dr. David E. Auer, who serves patients in Houston, Texas.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Oct 24, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Auer is a board-certified family practitioner, who provides quality outpatient services and cosmetic skin care to patients of all ages at his private practice in Houston, Texas. “Whether you have cold or flu symptoms, need your blood pressure or cholesterol monitored and controlled, need a work, sports, or yearly physical examination, or maybe you have a minor laceration or require an immunization, I’m here to care for a wide range of health conditions,” stated Dr. Auer.
More on your digital wall:
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update
In the past few years, there have been exciting new advances in laser technology. These advances allow the doctor to offer the latest methods of treating many skin lesions, that before now were difficult or impossible to remove.
A 1991 graduate of the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia, Missouri, Dr. Auer went on to complete his residency in family medicine at Deaconess Hospital affiliated with St. Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. Previously, he graduated with his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis.
He is board-certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine, a non-profit, independent medical association of American physicians who practice in family medicine and its sub-specialties.
Additionally, he is a member of several professional organizations, including the Texas Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Family medicine is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages. A family practitioner, like Dr. Auer, is a doctor who specializes in caring for the entire family. They serve as a doctor for individuals regardless of their age and gender. Patients can be children, adults, and the elderly, and are treated for a wide array of medical issues.
Learn More about Dr. David E. Auer:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1522687-David-Auer-Family-Practitioner or through his private practice, http://drauer.com/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :David E. Auer, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Groove to the Beats of the Renowned Lebanon DJ Artist Big Drew
- Earl Young, MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with West Atlanta Pediatrics
- Lisa E. Goldman, MD, MSW independent, bilingual, board-certified psychiatrist and psychotherapist with Whole Human Psychiatry PLLC.
- Kay Bishop, MD, a Dermatologist with Dermatology of Eastern Idaho
- Viviane B. Ackad, MD, Internist with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center