Get to know Dentist Dr. Shrenna Clifton, who serves patients in Newnan, Georgia.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 2, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Expert dentist, Dr. Clifton, is currently serving Newnan and the surrounding communities. She currently practices with her private practice, Smiles Cosmetic Dentistry, a contemporary facility is state of the art, with plenty of free parking. Inside, the atmosphere is warm and relaxing. Patients are greeted with friendly smiles from the front desk to the treatment room. “I feel privileged to have served patients in our community for the last twenty-five years. Through continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to offer our patients the highest level of care and comfort. We present world-class dentistry and technology close to home! Our team at The Smile Center will give you a warm welcome and a reason to smile.” stated Dr. Clifton
More on your digital wall:
- Too Little Too Late – Transparasy Will Uncover Tax Evasion In Healthcare Industry
- Sony Might Be Planning To Release PlayStation 5 with a New Cartridge System; Fans Are Confused
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Relieve Pain Fast with the Power of CBD!
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
In 1988, Dr. Clifton earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Emory University School of Dentistry. She has since taken extensive courses in the areas of cosmetic dentistry and smile design, Biolase laser dentistry, Invisalign® braces and facial esthetics.
Dr. Clifton maintains a professional membership with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, the CEREC Doctors, the Hinman Dental Society, and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
Her patients have excellent experiences with her, one stating, “I would recommend Dr Shrenna and staff. I had cosmetic work done and the work performed was awesome. I would definitely recommend her. Great work no pain!! Great bedside manners.”
Another stating, “This place is amazing, the staff are friendly and helpful, keep you calm and at ease. Doc takes good care of you!! Thank you for changing my life!!!”
Dentistry is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. As a dentist, Dr. Clifton is trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
With over 35 years of experience in the field, Dr. Clifton has treated thousands of patients. She has been recognized and awarded as a top doctor by Atlanta Magazine and Lifestyles Magazine.
Learn More about Dr. Shrenna Clifton:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/8127753-Shrenna-Clifton-Dentist or through Smiles Cosmetic Dentistry, https://www.smilesofnewnan.com/our-doctor.php#
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Shrenna Clifton, DDS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- The Developers of NBA 2K20 Put Forward Their Explanation Regarding the Players’ Release from the VC Grind in This Year’s Upcoming Game
- Laura Hudson, FNP-C, APRN, Family Nurse Practitioner with Compass Family Health LLC
- Karen Bourgeois, a Case Manager – Nurse Paralegal
- Oyster cocktail launches from Whitstable’s Pearson’s Arms
- Dr. George Kaprelian – Dr. Brad Kaprelian, DDS, Orthodontists with Kaprelian Orthodontics