Get to know Otolaryngologist Dr. Charles W. Grayson, who serves patients in Ocala, Florida.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 7, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Grayson is a board-certified otolaryngologist with a special interest in diseases of the thyroid and parathyroid. He is currently in practice at Ocala ENT in Ocala, Florida, which he joined in May of 2012.
More on your digital wall:
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
- Two Modders Are Taking The Campaign Of Devil May Cry 5 To The Next Level With A Co-Op Mode In It
- Charles Rizzo, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Jason Perlman, MD, a Pediatrician with Tribeca Pediatrics
- Tom Edmonds, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Tidewater Eye Centers
Founded in 1981, Ocala ENT is the only practice in Marion County that provides the full range of services associated with otolaryngology, including surgical and medical treatment of the ears, nose, and throat, nasal allergy, as well as hearing and balance testing and treatment. It is also a full aesthetics practice, offering a robust line of cosmetic solutions from top quality products, to cutting-edge procedures in facial plastics and cosmetics. Professionally, Dr. Grayson is also affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center, West Marion Community Hospital, and Ocala Regional Medical Center.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from North Texas State University in 1980, followed by his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the University of North Texas Health Science Center College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth, Texas in 1984. He practiced general medicine for 6 years, then completed his residency in otolaryngology at Oklahoma State University Tulsa Regional Medical Center in 1995. Upon completion of his residency, he practiced in Crestview and Orlando, Florida before joining Ocala ENT.
Before long, he became board-certified by the American Osteopathic Boards of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, a joint organization that provides board certification to qualified Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine who specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of the eye and to qualified Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine who specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of the ears, nose, and throat. He also attained fellowship status with the American College of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngologists, also known as Ear, Nose & Throat doctors, specialize in disorders of the head and neck ranging from hearing loss to cancer.
Learn More about Dr. Charles W. Grayson:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1338841-Charles-Grayson-Ear-Nose-and-Throat-Doctor-ENT or through Ocala ENT, http://ocalaent.org/our-doctors/charles-grayson/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Charles W. Grayson, DO
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Kelly C. Harnick, Psy.D, ABPP, MSCP, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with West Maui Counseling Cent
- KLARM Prototyping Promote High Quality Rapid Prototyping Services to Help Jewelry Industry
- J. Eduardo Rame, MD, a Cardiologist with Penn Medicine
- Todd D. Francone, MD, Colorectal Surgeon with Massachusetts General Hospital / Newton-Wellesley Hosp
- Capcom Is Giving Its Gamers The First-Hand Experience In Biohazard Walkthrough The Fear