Get to know Pediatrician Dr. Caren Glassman, who serves patients in Rockville, Maryland.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 8, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Glassman is a board-certified pediatrician with a special interest in early childhood development. She is practicing at Potomac Pediatrics in Rockville, Maryland. “The doctors and staff at Potomac Pediatrics watch with pride as we see your children grow. Our team is committed to delivering comprehensive medical care that will address your family’s health and lifestyle needs. We strive to be accessible to our patients in times of need,” as stated on their website.
More on your digital wall:
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
Prior to joining Potomac Pediatrics, Dr. Glassman was a pediatrician at a private practice in Germantown, Maryland.
A native of the D.C. area, she was born at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland. Having grown up in Potomac, Maryland, she graduated from Winston Churchill High School. After completing her undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan, she attended medical school at The George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. She then completed her pediatrics training at the Georgetown University Medical Center.
Before long, Dr. Glassman became board-certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics, an independent, nonprofit organization that was founded in 1933 and one of the 24 certifying boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties. She also attained Fellowship status with the American Academy of Pediatrics.
In regards to her professional achievements, Dr. Glassman has won several awards throughout her career, including Top Doctors in the Washingtonian Magazine, America’s Top Pediatricians in the Consumers’ Research Council of America in 2009, Best Doctors from 2009 to 2012 Edition, and America’s Top Doctors in Castle Connolly from 2012 to 2019.
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. Pediatricians examine, diagnose, and treat children of all ages with a wide variety of injuries and illnesses. They understand that children change rapidly and that they must be approached with an appreciation for their stage of physical and mental development.
Currently, Dr. Glassman resides in Potomac with her husband and their two sons.
Learn More About Dr. Caren Glassman:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3254532-Caren-Glassman-pediatrician-Rockville-MD-20850 or through Potomac Pediatrics, https://potomacpediatrics.com/our-providers/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Caren Glassman, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Yoshifumi Naka, MD, PhD, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medi
- Stock to Watch: Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR)
- Infertility Drugs Market Industry Research Analysis of Future Growth and Opportunities 2019-2026
- HMG declares $.50 per share dividend
- Jose B. Toro, MD, FACS, an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon with Orange Regional Medical Center