Hearing Protection Devices Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Opportunity Analysis, 2019-2027 the new research report from Coherent Market Insights.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Seattle, Nov 8, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – The global hearing protection devices market, by Product (Ear Plugs, Earmuffs, Uniform Attenuation Earplugs, and Hearing Bands), by protector (Enclosure, Aural Insert, Super-aural Protectors, and Circum-aural Protector), by End User (Construction, Forestry, Military, Mining, Manufacturing, Healthcare and others) and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 1,509.3 Mn in 2018 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 11.6% over the forecast period (2019-2027), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
More on your digital wall:
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
- Two Modders Are Taking The Campaign Of Devil May Cry 5 To The Next Level With A Co-Op Mode In It
- Charles Rizzo, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Jason Perlman, MD, a Pediatrician with Tribeca Pediatrics
- Tom Edmonds, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Tidewater Eye Centers
Increasing adoption of safety guidelines at work place due to stringent rules and regulation has led key players to launch hearing protection devices, which is expected to boost the global hearing protection devices market growth. For instance, in October 2019, Honeywell International Inc., launched a smart hearing solution called the ‘VeriShield’ 100 Series Passive Earmuffs, to help companies protect their workers from hearing loss resulting from high noise.
Request PDF Research Report Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/199
Furthermore, increasing demand for hearing protection devices from the defense sector to protect armed forces from exposure to noise resulting from firearms and explosions during training or combat is expected to propel the global hearing protection devices market growth. For instance, in May 2017, 3M provided 6500 hearing protection devices (earplugs and headsets) to the U.S. Army to provide hearing protection during training and combat.
Increasing implementation of government regulations for workplace health and safety of workers and employees majorly in various industrial sectors such as manufacturing and construction is expected to thrust the global hearing protection devices market growth. For instance, regulators such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) in the U.S., Work Health and Safety Regulations (WHS) had made several rules and regulations for the workplace safety of the labors and employees.
North America is expected to hold a dominant position in the market over the forecast period due to the presence of major players such as Honeywell International Inc., 3M, and others. These players are focusing on the development of technologically advanced hearing protection devices or instance, in January 2017, 3M launched the PELTOR Sport Tactical 300 and PELTOR Sport Tactical 500 Electronic Hearing Protectors at Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show) in Las Vegas. Such launches are expected to drive the global hearing protection devices market growth.
Browse 31 Market Data, Tables, and 29 Figures spread through 157 Pages and in-depth TOC on Global Hearing Protection Devices Market, by Product (Ear Plugs, Earmuffs, Uniform Attenuation Earplugs, and Hearing Bands), by protector (Enclosure, Aural Insert, Super-aural Protectors, and Circum-aural Protector), by End User (Construction, Forestry, Military, Mining, Manufacturing, Healthcare and others) and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)- Global Forecast to 2027
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the hearing protection devices market Press Release, click the link below:
Manufacturers are engaged in adopting inorganic strategies to enhance their product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market which is expected to propel the growth of the global hearing protection devices market.
Key players in the market are focused on strategic acquisitions in order to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in July 2018, Hulfators Group acquired Hellberg Safety AB’s product portfolio, which includes hearing protection, face protection, and communication solutions.
Moreover, in May 2015, Dynamic Ear Company (DEC) entered a strategic partnership with Marlborough Communications Limited (MCL), a supply and distribution company in the U.K. Through this partnership, DEC will supply its Tactical In-ear Protection Plugs (TIPPS) to the U.K. armed services.
Key takeaways of the hearing protection devices market:
- The global hearing protection devices market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 11.6% over the forecast period (2019-2027), owing to frequent product launches and adoption of inorganic strategies such as merger and acquisition by key players.
- The earplug product segment in the global hearing protection devices market is expected to hold a dominant position in the global hearing protection devices market in the forecast period, owing to factors such as easy affordability and availability.
- Mining and construction industries are major end-users of the hearing protection devices, as these organizations are focused on providing hearing protection devices to workers
- Some of the major players involved in the global hearing protection include 3M, Starkey Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd, Honeywell International Inc, Hellberg Safety Ab, Amplifon., Dynamic Ear Company, Centurion Safety Products Ltd., Sonomax Technologies Inc, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, ADCO Hearing Products Inc, Elvex Corporation, and Moldex-Metric Inc.
- Global Hearing Protection Devices Market, By Product Type:
- Ear Plugs
- Uniform Attenuation Earplugs
- Hearing Bands
- Global Hearing Protection Devices Market, By Protector:
- Aural Insert
- Super-aural Protectors
- Circum-aural Protector
- Global Hearing Protection Devices Market, By End User:
- Global Hearing Protection Devices Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Purchase a copy of Hearing Protection Devices Market Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/199
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- David Robles, MD, Ph.D., a Dermatologist with Chaparral Medical Group
- Europe’s Answer for Climate-Resilient Cities and Infrastructures
- How Foundr’s Nathan Chan Set the Bar for Staying Above Water
- Stock on the Run: Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI)
- The Music Band Honey Made Brings their own Style and Techniques through their Compositions