Get to know Physiatrist Dr. Paul Anthony Pipia, who serves patients in New York City, New York.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Pipia is a board-certified physiatrist who serves as Chief of the Division of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University in New York City, New York.
More on your digital wall:
- Spokes Digital Attends the Largest Marijuana Expo MJBizCon in Las Vegas
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Accused Of Groping And Sexual Misconduct By 22 Women
- Crypto4kratom sharing details about kratom powder as a fertilizer
- New Jersey Shooting Leaves Six People, Including Cop, Dead
- Prairie Economies Have Been Hit By CN Strike
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is a public medical school and hospital whose Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation offers a wide range of comprehensive inpatient and ambulatory services. Combined with the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, the Division for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation provides a specialized program with trained multidisciplinary staff and specialized equipment designed to meet the needs of pre- and post-operative orthopaedic patients.
In 1989, Dr. Pipia earned his medical degree from SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University in New York City, New York. He then went on to complete his internship in internal medicine at Staten Island University Hospital, followed by his residency in physical medicine & rehabilitation at Rusk Rehabilitation.
Thereafter, the doctor became board-certified in both sports medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR). The ABPMR was established in 1947 as the certifying body for the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation under the American Board of Medical Specialties. The Board certifies both allopathic and osteopathic physicians.
Additionally, he attained membership with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR).
Physical medicine and rehabilitation, also known as physiatry and physiatrics, is a branch of medicine that aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities. Physiatrists treat a wide variety of medical conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anthony Pipia:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3559982-Paul-Pipia-physiatrist-physical-medicine-Brooklyn-NY-11203
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Paul Anthony Pipia, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Anand M. Gupta, MD, FACG, a Gastroenterologist with Kentuckiana Gastroenterology – Paramount Surgery
- The Progress In Vaping Illness In The US Is Actively Monitored By Health Canada
- Earnings Alert: Tivity Health (NASDAQ: TVTY)
- A Handy Field Guide to The Great Barrier Beach
- The Music Band Honey Made Brings their own Style and Techniques through their Compositions