Author guides property managers to reevaluate their systems and apply management principles
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Nov 12, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – The aim of Dick Jonilonis’ Property Management Systems: From A to Z is to supplement and update how-to publications and property management courses with relevant management systems content. The book also wants to promote a better understanding of the current capabilities of property management systems. These new capabilities continue to provide benefits for innovation, automation and technology within the industry. Expertly crafted, this book will encourage managers to fully understand and reevaluate their systems.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
Jonilonis installed his first property management system in 1983. Prior to that time, he worked for IBM Corporation for nine years, a local bank for seven years in systems & programming management, and four years as a property manager. He was also a real estate agent specializing in investment property acquisitions and exchanges prior to devoting full time to property management systems and opening his company, Dick Jonilonis and Associates office/computer lab in 1994.
Dick’s work will be exhibited at the Authors Press booth # 454 during the AASL 19th National Conference & Exhibition, to be held on the 14th to the 16th of November 2019 at the Kentucky International Convention Center, located at 221 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY, 40202. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Written by Dick Jonilonis
Ebook | $9.50
Paperback | $22.95
Book copies are available at Authors Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book retailers.
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com.
1321 Buchanan Rd, Pittsburg, CA 94565, USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Benson W. Yu, MD, an Internist in Private Practice
- Shana Fleming, MSN, NP-C, a Nurse Practitioner with Conviva Care Center Stuart
- The Next-Gen Latin Pop Artist Desolo Is All Set With New Compostions
- Buy Real YouTube Views To Boost Your Brand Awareness Instantly
- Richard C. Wootan, MD, FACS, General Surgeon with Richard C. Wootan, MD, FACS