Get to know Obstetrician-Gynecologist Dr. Joann Somers, who serves patients in Livingston, New Jersey.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 13, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – From the routine gynecologic checkup, family planning, menopausal therapy, and special surgical procedure, Dr. Somers offers a full range of gynecological services at her private practice in Livingston, New Jersey. She strives to offer her patients the care and treatment options that best suit their individual needs.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
As a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist, she utilizes CoolSculpting, a noninvasive fat reduction procedure that involves no anesthesia, needles, or incisions. She evaluates each individual candidate and performs all the procedures herself. She does not allow technicians or other assistants to perform CoolSculpting procedures like other facilities.
She is also an attending physician at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston. She has been a member of the staff there since 1994.
After earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Dr. Somers went on to earn her Medical Degree from the University of South Florida, College of Medicine in 1982. Upon graduation, she completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.
Before long, she became board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG). The ABOG is a non-profit organization that provides board certification for practicing obstetricians and gynecologists in the United States and Canada.
In order to stay up to date in her field, the doctor remains a member of numerous professional organizations, including the Essex County Medical Society, the American Medical Association, the American Fertility Society, the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, the American Association of Physicians & Surgeons, and the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
Obstetrics and Gynecology is the medical specialty that encompasses the two subspecialties of obstetrics, covering pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period, and gynecology, covering the health of the female reproductive system, the vagina, uterus, ovaries, and breasts. An obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, is a healthcare professional who specializes in female reproductive health.
Learn more about Dr. Joann Somers:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2703463-Joann-Somers-OB-GYN-Obstetrician-Gynecologist or through her private practice, http://www.joannsomersmd.com/about.php
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Joann Somers, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- W. Lee Warren, MD, FACS, Neurosurgeon with Advantage Orthopedics and Neurosurgery – Wyoming Medical
- Woman Shares Her Love Story amid Happiness and Illness
- H. Brett Friedman, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Union Dental Center / Towson Smile Care
- Unstable Relationship between Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Ending up with Divorce
- Dynotron Full Spectrum CBD products now available. CBD OIL, Dog Chills Jello Bears, Mints, Balm