Get to know Pediatrician Dr. Jason Perlman, who serves patients in Brooklyn, New York.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 16, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Board-certified pediatrician, Dr. Perlman, is currently in practice at Tribeca Pediatrics in Brooklyn, New York. As part of the Tribeca Pediatrics team, he enjoys working with children because he considers their potential to be boundless and their perspective to be kind.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
After completing his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, he went on to earn his Medical Degree from Sackler School of Medicine, New York State American Program of Tel Aviv University in New York City, New York. He then went on to complete his residency in pediatrics at Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn, followed by his fellowship training at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee and at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in New York City.
Following this, he became board-certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics, an independent, nonprofit organization and one of the 24 certifying boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties.
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. Pediatricians examine, diagnose, and treat children of all ages with a wide variety of injuries and illnesses. They understand that children change rapidly and that they must be approached with an appreciation for their stage of physical and mental development.
On the subject of his personal life, Dr. Perlman grew up in New York City and currently resides in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. His family keeps him motivated and he enjoys going to concerts, eating all types of food, and traveling in his spare time. In addition to English, he speaks Hebrew.
Learn More About Dr. Jason Perlman:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/12283-Jason-Perlman-Infectious-Disease-Specialist-Pediatric or through Tribeca Pediatrics, https://www.tribecapediatrics.com/doctors/jason-pearlman-md/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Jason Perlman, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Hao H. Nguyen, MD, an Internist with WellSpan York Hospital
- Justin A. Williams, DO, Oncologist with Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care Center
- Trap Baby Dre Channels His Name to the Top by Composing Real Groovy Hip-Hop Tracks
- For Nintendo Switch In Puzzle Game Tamashii the terrifying place is the Soul
- Buy Soundcloud plays to endorse your music and get new fans in the safest way