Get to know Pediatrician Dr. Jason Perlman, who serves patients in Brooklyn, New York.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 16, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Board-certified pediatrician, Dr. Perlman, is currently in practice at Tribeca Pediatrics in Brooklyn, New York. As part of the Tribeca Pediatrics team, he enjoys working with children because he considers their potential to be boundless and their perspective to be kind.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
After completing his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, he went on to earn his Medical Degree from Sackler School of Medicine, New York State American Program of Tel Aviv University in New York City, New York. He then went on to complete his residency in pediatrics at Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn, followed by his fellowship training at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee and at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in New York City.
Following this, he became board-certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics, an independent, nonprofit organization and one of the 24 certifying boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties.
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. Pediatricians examine, diagnose, and treat children of all ages with a wide variety of injuries and illnesses. They understand that children change rapidly and that they must be approached with an appreciation for their stage of physical and mental development.
On the subject of his personal life, Dr. Perlman grew up in New York City and currently resides in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. His family keeps him motivated and he enjoys going to concerts, eating all types of food, and traveling in his spare time. In addition to English, he speaks Hebrew.
Learn More About Dr. Jason Perlman:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/12283-Jason-Perlman-Infectious-Disease-Specialist-Pediatric or through Tribeca Pediatrics, https://www.tribecapediatrics.com/doctors/jason-pearlman-md/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Jason Perlman, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- A. Luisa Di Lorenzo, MD, FACS, an Ophthalmologist with Somerset Ophthalmology
- Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa, MD, a Family Physician with HealthTexas Medical Group – Leon Valley Clinic
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update
- KLARM Prototyping Promote High Quality Rapid Prototyping Services to Help Jewelry Industry
- Right after the Fervent Airplane Crash Dale Earnhardt Jr. and His Family Hastened To Hospital