Cynthia V. Kruger, MD, a Pediatric Anesthesiologist with Baylor Scott & White McLane Children’s Specialty Clinic – Temple
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 18, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Kruger is a board-certified pediatric anesthesiologist who is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White McLane Children’s Specialty Clinic – Temple in Texas.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
Baylor Scott & White McLane Children’s Specialty Clinic – Temple provides services as an outpatient department of Scott & White Medical Center – Temple and McLane Children’s Hospital Scott & White. The specialty clinic building houses more than 80 highly specialized physicians, residents and fellows, and approximately 200 support staff. Scott & White’s mission is to provide the most personalized, comprehensive, high-quality health care, enhanced by medical education and research.
In 2001, Dr. Kruger earned her medical degree from the University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio. She then went on to complete her residency in anesthesiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, followed by her fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at the University of Colorado.
Following her academic career, she became board-certified in both anesthesiology and pediatric anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA). The mission of the ABA is to advance the highest standards of the practice of anesthesiology. As the certifying body for anesthesiologists since 1938, the ABA is committed to partnering with physicians to advance the lifelong learning and exceptional patient care
Anesthesiology, anaesthesiology, anaesthesia or anaesthetics is the medical specialty concerned with the total perioperative care of patients before, during, and after surgery. It encompasses anesthesia, intensive care medicine, critical emergency medicine, and pain medicine. A pediatric anesthesiologist is a fully trained anesthesiologist who has completed at least 1 year of specialized training in anesthesia care of infants and children.
Learn More about Dr. Cynthia V. Kruger:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/184938-Cynthia-Kruger-anesthesiologist-Temple-TX-76502
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Cynthia V. Kruger, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- GAME ZERO unleashes ‘W.A.R. – WE ARE RIGHT’ Album Cover, Tracklist – Release Date
- Medievil Has Been Remade- Other Ocean Gives An Inside Look Of What Happened Behind The Curtains
- Star Wars The Old Republic Creates An Astonishing Nautolan Character Into The Game
- Respiratory Inhalers Market expected to reach US$ 50.4 Billion by 2027 |Industry Growth Rate, SWOT Analysis
- Theologist Reveals Real Sense Behind Long Time Religious Mystery