New York City, Nov 19, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Jane G. Slatery is an advanced practice psychiatric and mental health clinical nurse specialist. She incorporates mindfulness practices in her clinical work to help patients suffering from anxiety, depression, trauma, chronic pain, stress, and many other chronic conditions. She also teaches Mindfulness 101, a regular weekly meditation class at Church Health in Memphis, Tennessee.
Church Health is a faith-based, non-profit organization located in Memphis, Tennessee that provides comprehensive health care and health services to individuals with little or no access to health care. In the past year alone, Church Health had 62,861 patient encounters. In addition, Church Health has extended training, education, and outreach to countless individuals and organizations with the goal of fostering physical, emotional and spiritual well-being among patients, participants, families, and the community-at-large.
Throughout her academic career, she earned her Bachelor of Science in psychology from the University of Memphis in 1979, followed by her Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
Now, with years of experience, she remains at the forefront of her specialty via memberships and affiliations with prestigious professional societies and associations. As a result, she is a member of the American Nurses Association, the American Nurses Credentialing Center, the American Psychiatric Association, and the Children’s Foundation of Memphis.
Psychiatric nursing or mental health nursing is the appointed position of a nurse who specializes in mental health and cares for people of all ages experiencing mental illnesses or distress. These include schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, psychosis, paranoia, and self-harm. The practice of the psychiatric-mental health nurse as a clinical nurse specialist or a nurse practitioner is considered an advanced specialty in nursing.
Jane attributes her successful career to her ability to listen to patients’ needs, her desire to make a difference, as well as her love for helping others in need, seeing them get better, and live the life they deserve.
Learn More About Jane G. Slatery:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4144900/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Jane G. Slatery, RN, MSN, PMH, CNS
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS, a Plastic Surgeon with West Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center
- Dr. George M. Grunert, MD a Reproductive Fertility Specialist with Aspire Fertility Institute of Hou
- 3D Printing Market Analysis by Market Players, Share, SWOT and Size Forecast to 2025
- Karen Bourgeois, a Case Manager – Nurse Paralegal
- New York Upcoming Singer Came Up with his New Song ‘Dyfferent Lyfe Style’