New York City, Nov 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Board certified naturopathic physician, Dr. Rochelle, is currently serving clients at Aysana Health with locations in Grove and Owasso, Oklahoma. At both of her alternative medicine clinics, she and her staff are a dedicated team of health professionals offering the very best in natural health care and overall health maintenance. They combine traditional and complementary methodologies with state-of-the-art technology, to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Through their process of assessment and education, they can assist clients to keep their bodies in balance.
Dr. Rochelle spent three years on contract with NeuroScience Laboratories as part of a team researching neurotransmitters. What’s more, she is the formulator of ASuRA brain, a product designed to open up the aquaporins in the brain, thereby enabling it to detoxify.
Among the doctor’s many achievements, she is a board certified as a Naturopath and Naturopathic Endocrinologist through the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board. She holds a certification in acupuncture from the American Society of Acupuncture and in nutrition from the American Association of Nutritional Consultants. In addition, Dr. Rochelle is a member of the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research and the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
Pertaining to her educational background, Dr. Rochelle earned her Doctor of Naturopathy degree from Trinity School of Natural Health in Warsaw, Indiana in 1999. Years later, in 2006, she crashed an airplane and as a result, she now focuses her work on assessing and correcting brain trauma.
The practice of naturopathic medicine includes modern and traditional, scientific, and empirical methods. Naturopathic medicine is a distinct primary health care profession, emphasizing prevention, treatment, and optimal health through the use of therapeutic methods and substances that encourage individuals’ inherent self-healing process. Naturopathic physicians assess, prevent, and treat acute and chronic illness to restore and establish optimal health.
Learn More about Dr. Paula L. Rochelle:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2386296-Paula-Rochelle-Naturopathic-Physician or through Aysana Health, https://aysanahealthok.com/about-us/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Paula L. Rochelle, ND
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Watch the YouTube Video Heart-Touching Patriotic Song ‘FAKHR EL ABJADIYYEH’ by Amer Saab
- Capcom Is Giving Its Gamers The First-Hand Experience In Biohazard Walkthrough The Fear
- Esteemed Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Dr. Hezekiah G.P. Shani Serves Patients in Cincinnati, Ohio Region
- Emily Ratajkowski Popped Eyes As She Wore Skimpy Lingerie To A Convenience Store
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Accused Of Groping And Sexual Misconduct By 22 Women