A collection of poems for those who need spiritual encouragement
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Nov 20, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Author Bernadette N. Fordyce’s Poetry for God’s Glory is a collection of short poems that proclaims God’s goodness and grace to humankind. Inspired by God’s intervention in her own life, Bernadette writes from a place of gratitude as God’s mercy saved her from a near-death experience during a snake bite on Mother’s Day 1997. Although she could not use her feet, her hands were instrumental in the conception of this book as she experienced God’s inspiration and goodness throughout a year of agony.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
People of every generation and age group can benefit from the wisdom and enjoy reading this poetry collection. It is for every weary heart who wants to seek comfort in God and have a deeper relationship with Him.
Bernadette’s work will be exhibited at the Miami Book Fair Street Fair weekend, to be held at Miami Dade College (Wolfson Campus) in downtown Miami this coming November 22-24 at the Authors Press booth. You may meet the author personally at our booth starting at 10:30 a.m. on the 22nd of November where she will be signing copies, with free giveaways. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook and Twitter.
Written by Bernadette N. Fordyce
Paperback | $13.99
Kindle | $3.99
Book copies are available at Authors Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book retailers.
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com.
1321 Buchanan Rd, Pittsburg, CA 94565, USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Richard Laurence Nass, MD, FACS, an Otolaryngologist in Private Practice
- Rev. James N. Watzke, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice
- MYFIE – Best Startup to Invest in November 2019
- Clare A. Hochreiter, MD, a Cardiologist with the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicin
- Jubilee Ace’s AQUA Platform Exceeds All Expectations