An easy-to-follow guide backed by years of observation and research
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Nov 22, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Showcasing a unique form of oceanographic landscape, Anthony Minardi’s The Great Barrier Beach Field Guide is a fun and helpful tome for beach lovers, beachcombers, and surveyors worldwide. With its mixture of contrasting but complementary features, the American barrier beach has given rise to fascinating forms of plant and animal life, some of which cannot be seen elsewhere.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
Fortunately with this handy guide, one can easily identify all that and more, what with the expert description backed by years of research on the Northeast coast, Long Island, New York, New Jersey, New England, and the coastline of North and South Carolina, as well as illustrations by Francesco Bologna and Michelle Mott. The guide also contains easy-to-follow instructions on how to build tools perfect for proper observation and surveying.
Anthony’s work will be exhibited at the Miami Book Fair Street Fair weekend, to be held at Miami Dade College (Wolfson Campus) in downtown Miami this coming November 22-24 at the Authors Press booth. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook and Twitter.
Written by Anthony Minardi
E-book | $3.99
Paperback | $15.99
Hardcover | $22.99
Book copies are available at Authors Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book retailers.
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com.
1321 Buchanan Rd, Pittsburg, CA 94565, USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- An Eye on Earnings Report: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE: BBVA)
- Brett S. Silverman, DDS, MAGD, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Advanced Cosmetic – Family Dentistr
- James Corona, MD, an Internist with Enloe Medical Center
- Erica Mena Has An Impeccable Solution For Dry Skin
- Scott H. Bailey, MD, an Obstetrician-Gynecologist with Lankenau Medical Center