Get to know Registered Nurse, Estee L. Schmidt, who serves patients in Las Vegas, Nevada.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Estee, a registered nurse, is the Owner and Manager of True IVip in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
True IVip offers high-end IV hydration therapy for hangovers, flu, dehydration, and many other ailments. The nourishing treatment, known as the IVip package, includes a high dose of vitamin C, B complex, glutathione, and 1000 mL of saline or Ringer’s lactate solution accompanied by a B12 shot. Aside from administering hydration therapy and vitamin B12 shots to individuals all over Las Vegas, Estee also performs state-of-the-art platelet-rich plasma therapy, micro-needling, and vampire facials with sophisticated equipment and techniques.
Always working to perfect her craft, Estee wakes up every morning with a passion for what she does and that is what inspires her to work hard. Prior to her current endeavours, she worked as a critical care nurse and an operating room nurse.
Back in 2010, she earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Kaplan University in Davenport, Iowa. When asked why she chose a career in nursing, she answered that she loves helping people and taking care of them. She gets a lot of joy out of making others feel good. Her mother was also a nurse.
Now, with years of experience, Estee attributes her successful career to her love of the nursing field, her ability to help others and make them feel comfortable, as well as her strive to make a difference each and every day. She loves making an impact on her patients by being a happy and positive individual who made them feel good about themselves.
A registered nurse (RN) is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. RNs fulfill a variety of job duties. In addition to their primary role in treating and caring for patients, their responsibilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients. Other RN job functions include performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, operating medical equipment, administering medications, recording patients’ symptoms and medical histories, and assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up.
Learn More About Estee L. Schmidt:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4144966/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Estee L. Schmidt, RN, BSN
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Why pCloudy is the Best Mobile App Testing Platform?
- CloudBB Software Was Launched to Help Better Manage and Organize Childcare
- Seeing Through the American Civil War
- Get to know Obstetrician-Gynecologist Dr. Emily Francesca Gubert, who serves patients in East Islip
- J.K. Zimmer, MD a Family Practitioner with Blossom Ridge Medical Group