Unveiling deadly family secrets
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Nov 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Beverly A. Urban’s The Final Turn is a thrilling novel of a majestic southern mansion and the secrets it holds. It is a well-written story filled with suspense and mystery.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
In this book, Beverly lets us meet Jami, the heiress of Brennan Hall, a grand, formidable structure. Such luck Jami had to be given this privilege. However, it left a bitter taste in her mouth as she still feels the loss of both her parents to a horseback riding accident and the mysterious disappearance of her aunt and uncle. Engaged to be married within 2 months, Jami moves into Brennan hall with plans of starting her married life within its four walls. Touring around the house, Jami is pleased by its splendor, and starts to thank her lucky stars until, slowly, everything starts to unfold and the truth rears its ugly head.
The Final Turn will have you on the edge of your seat. Once you start reading it, you won’t want to put it down. Each chapter will have you waiting with bated breath for the final turn.
“LOVED this book! Loved the main character, the beautifully described setting, the plot… everything! A real page-turner, could not wait to find out… but yet did not want it to end. LOVE the author,” says an Amazon Customer.
Beverly’s work will be exhibited at the Miami Book Fair Street Fair weekend, to be held at Miami Dade College (Wolfson Campus) in downtown Miami this coming November 22-24 at the Authors Press booth. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook and Twitter.
Written by Beverly A. Urban
Paperback | $15.00
Book copies are available at Authors Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book retailers.
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com.
1321 Buchanan Rd, Pittsburg, CA 94565, USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Krystian Jarosz, DMD, MDS, Orthodontist with multiple private practices
- The Release of Modern Warfare is Already Garnering Wide Disappointment Regarding the New Map Designs
- With Bonus Top 2010s Shown, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Grabs the Top Position in NPD Charts for Three Months In A Row
- Political Book Elucidates Similitudes between Roman, US Governments
- Bianca J. Vazquez, MD, FACS, Endocrine/General Surgeon with Arizona Thyroid – Parathyroid Surgery