Is Atlantis indeed just a fictional island? Or was it a place as real as the one we are living in now?
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Dec 4, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Atlantis – is it a scenic setting that would only be recognized as a myth or will people finally regard it as something that really existed? This is the question that Shirley Andrews leaves readers after reading her book, Atlantis: Insights From A Lost Civilization.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
More than 2,000 years have passed since Plato introduced the legend of Atlantis and its advancements that propelled it to greatness. But many are still wondering – and trying to prove – the amount of reality it holds, and Andrews is one of them. In her book, Andrews has so triumphantly and eloquently written down her sentiments and arguments that even skeptics will find it difficult to challenge. For a more comprehensive read, the book is divided into three parts – Early Atlantis, The Golden Years 20,000– 10,000 B.C., and Destruction and New Beginnings.
Although Andrews was told that Atlantis is just a product of an ancient philosopher’s imagination, she still found herself gravitating towards it, sending herself on extended travels to conduct comprehensive research, while also corroborating her claims with the work of hundreds of other Atlantis researchers: classical and modern scholars, scientists, and respected psychics like Edgar Cayce.
Kat Kennedy of the US Review of Books notes “Andrews’ research is extensive, and she presents this information in vibrant and accessible language. Whether one reads with belief or skepticism, this is a fascinating look at a lost civilization that captures the imagination. Anyone with an interest in Atlantis will enjoy Andrews’ work, whether taken as fact or conjecture. It is an enthralling read with vivid detail and an abundance of information with extensive research about Atlanteans and their everyday lives,”
Read the full review through this link. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Written by Shirley Andrews
E-book | $0.99
Paperback | $20.99
Hardcover | $31.99
Book copies are available at Authors Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book retailers.
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to achieving industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
Please visit www.authorspress.com for more information.
1321 Buchanan Rd, Pittsburg, CA 94565, USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Earnings Alert: Tivity Health (NASDAQ: TVTY)
- Buy Soundcloud plays to endorse your music and get new fans in the safest way
- The Dark Mystery Shrouding Brennan Hall
- Jeannette E. Ramcharan, RRT, a Respiratory Therapist with Resplife Medical Solutions
- Stewart W. Comer, MD, MA, FCAP, an Anatomic Pathologist with Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories