One of the UK’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies, ELLUC Projects, is excited to be expanding its operation into the state of New South Wales, Australia.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- London, Dec 20, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Global Expansion for UK Consultancy
More on your digital wall:
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
ELLUC Projects have secured two new locations within New South Wales – one in Tweed Shire (which will act as the main hub) and another in Sydney (which will act as the central project office). Over the next five years these two sites aim to create employment opportunities with 73 new jobs, which is welcome news in the currently challenging economic climate.
Deputy Premier and Minister for Regional NSW John Barilaro said “ELLUC Projects has delivered many successful projects in Australia including working on the Batemans Bay Bridge replacement project, so it gives me great pleasure to confirm it is regional NSW that this global leader will call home.
“ELLUC bring digital expertise to engineering projects, increasing capabilities and cutting construction costs and given this Government’s unprecedented infrastructure investment in across NSW, the timing of this could not be better.”
Elliot McLoughlin, Managing Director for ELLUC Projects Asia Pacific, comments, “These are really exciting times for ELLUC Projects and this expansion into the New South Wales region is a natural progression for us, as we have already successfully delivered many contracts within Australia.
Our UK team worked tirelessly to deliver such contracts, even with the time difference between Australia and the UK. They showed real dedication and commitment to the projects, which is also reflected in the work we carry out in the UK where we deliver innovative solutions for complex challenges.”
Global Network of Construction Expertise
With this expansion into Australia creates a global network of construction experts, working seamlessly over a 20hour working day, able to respond efficiently to client needs. Now, the team at ELLUC Projects brings together international projects, connecting expertise to deliver innovative solutions.
Ranked as the 256th Fastest Growing Company in Europe (*source), ELLUC Projects demonstrates a clear vision and strong client relationships to create value engineering for construction projects. With offices based in Cheshire (company headquarters), Yorkshire and the Midlands, it is a family run business with the strength, depth, and size of a multi-national.
Their professional team guides local authorities, developers, contractors, architects, off-shore investors and landowners through every stage of the project specification process, incorporating unparalleled civil and structural engineering solutions for commercial and residential projects while continuing to push boundaries in digitalization of the construction sector through Building Information Modelling.
The civil and structural engineering specialists have worked on an extensive range of residential and commercial & infrastructure projects across the UK.
We are committed to investing in excess of over £13.3 million in the business operation, including creating new skills for the next generation of highly skilled engineers.”
About Company: ELLUC Projects specialize in Engineering, BIM, Design & Management of strategic development projects.
Established in 2004 by Global CEO Louis McLoughlin as a family consulting engineering practice – ELLUC Projects remains 100% family-owned delivering a personal approach with primary resources across our global network with offices in the UK, Australia & New Zealand.
The expansion of ELLUC Projects into New South Wales comes at a time where the UK’s construction industry, as well as the global construction industry, is facing a challenging period. However, experts have forecasted that 2020 will bring growth back to the sector with renewed investments in transport infrastructure, residential and commercial build projects.
ELLUC Projects are committed to helping clients in the UK, Australia and worldwide deliver future projects, unlocking opportunities and improving the lives of local populations through carefully managed construction projects.
Why choose ELLUC Projects as your Project Partner?
- Extensive experience and innovative project specification solutions for civil and structural engineering projects
- Our end-to-end tender process solutions guide local authorities, developers, contractors, off-shore investors and landowners through every stage
- A forward-thinking and real ‘can-do’ attitude instilled in our professional, specialist down-to-earth team
For further information on ELLUC Projects’ scope of value engineering services or if you require support with your build specification project, please get in touch with Elliot McLoughlin (Managing Director of ELLUC Projects Asia Pacific) on telephone +61 (0) 2 9053 1133 / +44 (0) 1925 24 3333 or email email@example.com. Feel free to view the company website www.ellucprojects.com
For any media inquiries for ELLUC Projects, please get in touch with Chris Ashton, Director of Time54 Marketing on telephone +44 (0) 1606 351033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Source :ELLUC Projects
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Yolanda Meadowcroft, RN, CHPN, Registered Nurse – Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse with Seasons Hospice – Palliative Care
- The Rise Of Skywalker Fails To Maintain The Legacy Of The Last Jedi
- Kendall Jenner is under the Radar for Sporting Cornrows and Fans are Furious with Her Styling Choices
- Trap Baby Dre has captivated the audience’s imagination with a swagger in the song ‘Head To Toe’
- Stewart W. Comer, MD, MA, FCAP, an Anatomic Pathologist with Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories