Get to know Dentist Dr. Gina F. Delia, who serves patients in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Dec 26, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Delia is a reputable dentist who is currently serving patients’ dental needs at Delia Dentistry in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York. There, she offers a range of general dental services, including routine cleanings, whitening, extractions, root canal therapy, bondings, and fillings.
More on your digital wall:
- Alberta Economist Sees $25 Billion APP Benefit, Relatively Little Risk
- Woodland Shoes and Boots Come Home to Canada
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
For years, she had envisioned a dental practice that provides personalized, advanced care in a friendly, relaxed, and professional environment. That’s exactly the dental practice she created and continues to run under her long-term motto: “A Healthy Mouth with a Bright Smile.”
“I chose dentistry to help people look and feel their best and because it combines the healing and creative arts that I love” explains Dr. Delia. To keep her practice on the leading edge of technology, she made the leap to 100-percent paperless records and web-based practice management.
After graduating with her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University, she went on to complete her training in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine. Having been in practice in Hastings-on-Hudson for more than 25 years, she also serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine in New York City, New York.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions, and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
Learn more about Dr. Gina F. Delia:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2089724-Gina-Delia-Dentist or through Delia Dentistry, https://delia-dentistry.business.site/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Gina F. Delia, DMD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Derette Smith, RN, Registered Nurse with McAlester Regional Health Center
- Phuong Nguyen, DDS, a General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentist with Emerson Dental
- Joyoshare 2019 Christmas Price-off Promo: $9.9 Only for Media Cutter
- Interwork Announces the Launch of ElektriVo – Unique and Patent Pending Blockchain Solutions for EV Ecosystem
- Buy Real YouTube Views To Boost Your Brand Awareness Instantly