Get to know Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist Dr. Wajde Dabah, who serves patients in Schaumburg, Illinois.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Jan 1, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Dabah is a dual board-certified anesthesiologist and pain management specialist. He has special expertise in spinal cord stimulation, as well as the treatment of complex regional pain syndrome, musculoskeletal pain, and peripheral neuropathy.
More on your digital wall:
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
Professionally, he serves as the Medical Director of Pain Therapy Associates in Schaumburg, Illinois. “Your pain can be most effectively treated by pain management doctors who take a more holistic, whole-patient approach to care. At Pain Therapy Associates (PTA), we don’t limit pain care to only a few proven treatment types. That’s because we know that every patient is unique and two people with the same problem, condition or diagnosis will respond differently to different therapies. Instead, we use the best treatments from all over the world and from many different medical disciplines.” as stated on the practice’s website.
With a holistic, whole-patient approach to care, Dr. Dabah believes that chronic pain is a disease no different than hypertension or diabetes and that with time, commitment, and partnership with his patients, they will take back control of their lives and overcome their chronic pain. He is also the medical director for transcranial magnetic stimulation, which is a noninvasive procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression.
After earning his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine, he went on to complete his residency in anesthesiology at the University of Chicago, followed by his fellowship in pain medicine at the University of California, San Francisco.
Dual board-certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Academy of Pain Management, Dr. Dabah is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the American Society of Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine, the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the International Association for the Study of Pain, and the North American Neuromodulation Society.
Pain management, pain medicine, pain control or algiatry, is a branch of medicine employing an interdisciplinary approach for easing the suffering and improving the quality of life of those living with chronic pain. A pain management specialist, like Dr. Dabah, is a doctor who specializes in pain medicine, focusing on the evaluation, treatment, and prevention of pain.
Learn More about Dr. Wajde Dabah:
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Wajde Dabah, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Get to know Obstetrician-Gynecologist Dr. Andrew Blechman, who serves patients in New Jersey
- W. Lee Warren, MD, FACS, Neurosurgeon with Advantage Orthopedics and Neurosurgery – Wyoming Medical
- Murray Rebner, MD, FACR, FSBI, a Diagnostic Radiologist with Beaumont Health
- Meghan Markle’s 38th Birthday Will Be Celebrated In Ibiza With Prince Harry
- Dr. Paula L. Rochelle, ND, a Naturopathic Doctor with Aysana Health