Get to know Neurologist Dr. Djamchid Lotfi, who serves patients in Baytown, Texas.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Jan 15, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – A 1963 graduate of the Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Dr. Lotfi is a board-certified neurologist who chose his field due to the ability to help alleviate patients’ pain and provide comfort whenever possible. He is affiliated with Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital in Baytown, Texas.
More on your digital wall:
- Alberta Economist Sees $25 Billion APP Benefit, Relatively Little Risk
- Woodland Shoes and Boots Come Home to Canada
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital is a full-service, acute care hospital serving communities in Harris, Chambers, Liberty, and Montgomery counties. Since opening its doors in 1948, it has paved a pathway of progress to provide patients with high-quality, compassionate medical care.
As part of his vast professional background, Dr. Lotfi is a former Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of Tehran in Iran, and a former Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He has also held many other titles throughout his fruitful, 50+ year-long career.
A Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London, Dr. Lotfi is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Neurology, the Texas Medical Association, the Harris County Medical Society, the Houston Neurological Society, and the Association of British Neurologists. What’s more, he is the recipient of numerous awards and recognitions, including Top Neurologist, Texas and Avicenna International Award (Germany) Gold Medal by the University of Tehran, among others.
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. Neurologists are licensed medical specialists who diagnose and treat disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles of patients. They examine a patient’s mental and physical status, conduct medical tests and scans, and evaluate the results to diagnose and treat the patient.
Learn More about Dr. Djamchid Lotfi:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/900051-Djamchid-Lotfi-Neurologist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Djamchid Lotfi, MD, FRCP
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Reuben Sloan, MD, a Physiatrist with Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Sun Point Wellness Counseling Center in Lancaster is Growing Their Team of Compassionate Therapists
- Buy Real Instagram Likes To Increase The Engagement Of Your Profile
- Midwestern Boy’s Life-Changing Summer Down South
- Isaiah Steward Skillfully Emerges with a Hit Track ‘Down For Me’ that Shows his Vocal Realness