New Gay Thriller comes out on December 1st in the USA.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
- Celebrity Recording Artist Chozxn Releases 2 New Albums
- Know the top 5 benefits of Press Release Distribution Service
- Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Size, Share, Forecast By 2021-2028
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Nov 27, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – A new exciting creation from Pau Masó available now via Passion River Films!
True to the increasingly digital times, the film tells the story of a meeting via an app. When Robert (Pau Masó), a recovering alcoholic, returns to Budapest, he meets the enigmatic Hugo (Matthew Crawley). The fascination develops quickly and they decide to go on a spontaneous weekend getaway. What begins as an idyllic trip, takes a sinister turn when Hugo’s true intentions are revealed.
Love, tension, passion, and the unexpected twist – the film checks all the boxes for an upcoming hit.
The film’s official trailer:
The film is a work of a prolific young Catalan actor/director who has already directed several films including Aleksandr’s Price and Borderline.
With vibrant Budapest and scenic Polish mountains as a beautiful backdrop, ‘Complete Strangers’ features an international cast consisting of Pau Masó, Matthew Crawley, Sian Abrahams, Fraser Fraser, Sindre Bergfall, and Mirjam Novak, making the movie even more interesting for the global audience. Finally, the question of trust the story raises feels very relevant to the times we’re living.
Perhaps you shouldn’t trust strangers.
But you can trust in ‘Complete Strangers’ to be thrilling entertainment.
The movie will be available on all major platforms starting December 1st.
The film’s fan page: https://www.facebook.com/CompleteStrangersFilm
Maso & Co Productions
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.