New Uplifting Music Album Release: REFLECTIONS by Alejandro Santoyo
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The intensity turned twice as IamDJStaxx and Glory has collaborated in the latest track ‘Fugly’
- GAEA Space Polemos’ Pre-ICO Launch
- 4 ways an artist interview submission service can help you get famous
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Durham, Jan 12, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – “REFLECTIONS” by Alejandro Santoyo (Pianist and Composer)
- The talented composer and pianist have released his 6th album, “Reflections”, inspired and composed during the recent Covid Confinement months, with original themes that convey unique feelings of serenity, warmth, well-being, and hope.
- The album, which contains inspiring and uplifting piano solo tunes, reaffirms its great versatility, which goes beyond any musical genre. Thanks to his highly evocative and colorful compositions, Alejandro Santoyo is achieving great international recognition. The artist has performed successfully in the United States, France, and Mexico and has written music for theater, documentaries, TV, and film. Alejandro Santoyo began to play the piano by ear and to compose when he was seven years old. In his professional beginnings, he was a member of some successful children’s pop music groups; However, his musical desires led him years later to attend the Berklee College of Music in Boston; and his great passion for concert music was rewarded when he earned a Master’s degree in classical music from the University of New Mexico (UNM), during which he wrote his “Child’s Play” symphony, recently performed at Baldwin Auditorium in NC. Alejandro Santoyo is a musician who transcends all classifications, to be considered simply as an original and distinctive artist, very complete and capable of inspiring a mysterious, dreamy space among his audience. His music does not hide any of his influences, in it, there is pop, new age, classical, jazz, avant-garde, and even a touch of techno. But his main voice is the piano. That’s what we can hear in all his six albums: Elevation, New World, Embrace, Dreams for a Better Tomorrow, Peaceful Christmas, and now, REFLECTIONS. This new album includes songs that uplift, relax, and bring the listener to a different time and space, through mesmerizing piano solo melodies, unlike anything you have heard before.
You can listen to “Reflections” in all digital media outlets, including Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6HNjFLp8k2jlPqaxvRrBDE
You can purchase “Reflections” here: https://alejandrosantoyo.com
Alejandro Santoyo YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/alejandrosantoyo7
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.