Kuzman announced his debut album titled “Collective Zero”
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The Tracks of Lamborghini Ace will Surely Make You Groove
- Prolific Author H.L. Dowless Is Depicting Ancient America with His Latest Paperback Version ‘Southbound To Angel Island’
- Russian Author Ekaterina Netchitailova’s ‘Elena: A Love Story for Humankind’ is Showing a Different Side of Life
- The Modern and Soothing Lyrics from the Track ‘High Feelings’ by Har’Monique Will Surely Make You Groove
- SIR COG is Spreading his Charm with Outstanding Soundscape and Gaining Popularity
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Atlanta, Georgia Feb 17, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – The Protagonist’s guitarist Kuzman has today announced his debut album titled “Collective Zero”
“Collective Zero” is Kuzman’s first studio album and comes after two album releases with his Berlin-based band The Protagonist and collaboration on a project “OLAL” with a legendary British producer Gareth Jones(Depeche Mode, Erasure, Yann Tiersen).
The album is entirely recorded and produced in his studio and the style ranges from classical and ambient to electro-psychedelic upbeat with gradually raising harmonies and profound atmospheres.
“Collective Zero” is a story about all of us, about the self-destruction of humankind. Composed during the lockdown, I tried to answer many questions that the pandemic has imposed in unexpected ways. Will we “return to normal” or do we need to “return to normal”?
Kuzman is a classically trained musician, based in Skopje, Macedonia. Co-founder of the band The Protagonist, guitarist in OLAL (Athens- Georgia), and known for his work on sound design for documentaries.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.