Renowned Ayurveda proponent Prof. Dr. Sri Sri A V Srinivasan initiates ‘Right To Health’ campaign
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Farah Nakhoul releases first Khaliji single “Jarahni” and fans are in awe of her emotional rendition
- ‘Reflections’ is the Drum and Bass Track by Miss Redflower Which Will Surely Make You Dance With Its Beats
- Talented Artist and Rapper Supanova Slom Is Setting the Trend of Hip-Hop Music with His New Video ‘SUPA MEGA’
- Award-Winning Author William M Hayes‘S Book Save Him: A Military Time Travel Thriller’ Provokes Your Thoughts
- Interview with The next thing in Hollywood – Israeli Actor, Screenwriter and Film Producer Ariel Lavi
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Bengaluru, Karnataka Feb 20, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Renowned Ayurveda proponent & and Ayurveda Professor Dr. Sri A V Srinivasan, has unveiled a unique initiative – the ‘Right to Health Campaign’. Pujya Swamiji has been propagating Ayurveda for several decades across the world.
Pujya Swamiji, as Prof. A V Srinivasan is reverentially addressed, is himself a world-renowned expert in this field. Under his visionary leadership as the Founder Chairman of the Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Charitable Trust (R), he has established Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre at Nelamangala, Bengaluru Rural District.
Further, his noble endeavor to spread this ancient Indian practice has motivated him to launch the Institute of Integrated Ancient Healing Systems (IAHS) through which a number of wellness centers would be launched across India & Internationally to cater to the needs of the people.
Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre