(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Charlotte, North Carolina Mar 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – We Asked award-winning realtor Haya Freitekh what are the Best Real Estate Apps. Real estate apps get millions of monthly visits thanks to the convenience they create with an on-the-go search. According to the 2019 National Association of Realtors® Real Estate Report, 80% of millennials searched for homes on a mobile device, and 52% of house hunters and renters of all ages found their homes by beginning with an online search.1
Many real estate apps are beneficial to prospective homebuyers, renters, and investors because they can search by geography and filter by specific requirements, such as the number of bedrooms or square footage, for example. The power of a mobile real estate app is that it puts a massive database of houses, apartments, and commercial buildings in the palm of your hand.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
We analyzed 15 real estate apps based on their user interface, search efficiency, inventory size and accuracy, customer support, and reliability. We’ve chosen the best real estate apps to cover all your property-hunting needs.
The 7 Best Real Estate Apps of 2021 for award-winning realtor Haya Freitekh
* Best Overall: Zillow
* Best for Auctions: Xome Auctions
* Best for Home Purchase: Redfin
* Best for Home Values: Trulia
* Best for Rentals: Realtor
* Best for Renters: Apartments.com
* Best for Entrepreneurs: LoopNet.com
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.