MMI uses our Inventory and Asset tracking software to ensure their important medical equipment is in the right hands. See why they trust ASAP Systems!
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- San Jose, California Mar 18, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Mymedicalimages (MMI) provides a platform that allows patients and doctors to share medical images. They were founded on the idea that people should be able to view, share and manage a lifetime of medical images like they would with their personal photos. They needed a web-based Inventory System to help them keep track of their StarterKits, their customers’ information, and to automate their process.
Here are a few reasons why MMI loved us over our competitors:
- Quick Support: “One of the main factors to choosing Barcloud was the fast response.”
- Ideal Price Point: “their pricing aligned with our needs but still kept our demands with minimal compromise.”
- Simple Barcode Solution: “The training helped us understand what we needed after explaining our product structure.”
- User Friendly: “The WikiHow also helped us organize how the product will be handled.”
- Saves Time with Automation: “Through their software, we are able to see and understand how much is being used at what rate and helped us save a lot of time and money.”
Stay tuned for more cutting edge technology and benefits from ASAP Systems and its unrivaled Inventory Tracking System.
About ASAP Systems
We are ASAP Systems, a market leader in Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solutions that uses Barcode technology with mobile Barcode scanners, smartphones, and tablets. We help improve profitability by eliminating manual data entry, paper files, and forms and by automating record keeping. With our powerful System, businesses know 24/7 how and where Assets and Inventory are received, stored, used, and disposed of in the warehouse, field, and/or in the office. We have offices in California (headquarters), and Chicago.
355 Piercy Road
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.