(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- St. Louis, Missouri Mar 4, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Aurora has asthma. Her friends want to learn more about her disease with the help of the librarian’s 3-step decoder. Their quest, however, is not without a few madcap adventures including an unexpected trip to an asteroid and exploding inventions.
J.A. Allen is a cartoon-based learning decoder crackerjack and the author of Decoding Asthma. His experience as an educator and a cartoonist radiates through his newest book that demonstrates how to engage learners with connecting content with visual storytelling.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
Allen is the holder of a doctorate from Northern Illinois University and has taught at the middle school and university level using cartoon-based learning methodology. He has also taught Implementing Cartoon-Based Learning into the curriculum in a teacher graduate program. He has just celebrated the 12th anniversary of drawing and writing his comic strip – The Beauforts.
He lives and works out of his home in the St. Louis area with his wife and “the girls.” Sophie Cat and Chloe Pup. He also is a confessed broccoli eater and grows a pretty wicked crop on his deck.
Source :JA Allen
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.