(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Columbus, Ohio Apr 22, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Hotversus.com is now officially a fashion magazine. What began as a celebrity slideshow in 2019 before the pandemic has morphed into a fashion comparison engine with motion photography. A representative for hotversus explains the evolution of the app:
“The beta test we did of the app with celebrity still photographs before the pandemic went well. We were able to attract users from all over the U.S. with minimal effort and logged over 15,000 votes. A pivot into fashion was a logical choice as few celebrities have graced the red carpet during the pandemic. We have a great summer wear lineup for 2021 as well as a nice store. After a lot of research, a WooCommerce store solution allowed us the flexibility to keep our domain and integrate a store into the existing web application.”
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Crypto In Arms is Selling Their Entire NFT Project!
- Abu Dhabi based photographer Rami Abdin launches his first NFT Drop – Iconic Landmarks of Abu Dhabi
- Boost your online exposure and engagement with the services of Ace of Spades Advertising Agency
- Omar Gooding Explores Mental Health, Alcoholism, Suicide Prevention, and Loneliness in New Film
- Calin Ungureanu makes multiverse
So who won the celebrity competition from before the pandemic?
“It was Kate Upton.”
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.