Digitial.ai recognized as a Magic Quadrant Leader for both Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
- Celebrity Recording Artist Chozxn Releases 2 New Albums
- Know the top 5 benefits of Press Release Distribution Service
- Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Size, Share, Forecast By 2021-2028
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Plano, Texas Apr 28, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Digital.ai Named a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools, Delivering on End-to-End AI-powered Enterprise Vision
Digital.ai, the creator of the industry’s leading value stream platform, today announced that Gartner has recognized the company as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools. The company was also recognized in the 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools, where it received the highest score in two uses cases: Single Scrum and Product Portfolio, and the second-highest score in the remaining use cases: Single Lean/Kanban Team, Project and Program Portfolio, and SAFe. With a history of eight previous appearances in the Magic Quadrant, 2021 marks the first recognition of Digital. ai for Digital.ai Agility, the company’s reimagined enterprise agile solution (previously VersionOne).
According to Gartner, “Application and software engineering leaders must select an enterprise agile planning tool that supports the work of their project and product teams.” The analyst firm cautioned that “team-level agile work-tracking tools lack capabilities for tracking and managing work at the portfolio and product level and across the value stream. This significantly limits the benefits that these tools can deliver when scaling agile delivery.”
A core component of the Digital.ai Platform, an end-to-end value stream platform purpose-built for the enterprise, Digital.ai Agility combines innovations from CollabNet VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Experitest, Arxan Technologies, and Numerify. Advancements include AI-powered analytics; enhanced insights into value streams, improvements in release management, risk management, and predictability; and stronger integration and collaboration with leading DevOps tools, including Azure DevOps, Chef, Jenkins, Atlassian Jira, ServiceNow, and Selenium.
“At Digital.ai, our mission is to provide a highly scalable, next-generation value- and outcome-driven platform for the enterprise. The Digital.ai Platform is built upon best-in-class end-to-end capabilities for adaptive planning, development, continuous test automation, application security, and continuous release orchestration and deployment, all powered by AI/ML-driven analytics, with insights and predictability throughout,” said Ashok Reddy, CEO of Digital.ai. “Building on more than a decade of thought leadership, we are delighted to see Gartner recognize Digital.ai for both vision and execution as we team with our customers to bring true enterprise agile planning and business agility to the next level.”
About Digital.ai Agility
Powered by market-leading AI capabilities, the Digital.ai Platform enables organizations to eliminate silos and bottlenecks, create visibility into development and delivery pipelines, integrate data from the entire toolchain, and provide metrics and insights end to end, enabling the continuous flow and delivery of value.
As a core component of the overall platform, Digital.ai Agility provides next-generation capabilities that include:
- AI and Enterprise Analytics: Moves beyond operational dashboards to AI and true business intelligence, providing the entire organization, from decision-makers to developers, with a unified view to connect business strategy with team execution.
- Team and Portfolio in One Solution: A single solution for both team-level and portfolio-level agile planning, driving better team alignment and velocity while reducing risk and lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Business Outcome Alignment: Enables large, distributed organizations to align products and investments with strategic business objectives and measure outcomes by coordinating planning, tracking, and reporting work.
- Out-of-The-Box Integrations: Includes integrations to key cross-domain work management systems, including support desk, ITSM, team-level planning tools, and more to enable enterprise organizations to increase collaboration and improve business results.
- Agile Practice Scalability: Support for SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, and other enterprise frameworks.
Get a complimentary copy of the Enterprise Agile Planning Tools Magic Quadrant courtesy of Digital.ai.
Get a complimentary copy of the Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools courtesy of Digital.ai.
To learn more about Digital.ai’s solutions, please visit www.digital.ai
Source: Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools, By Bill Blosen, Mike West, et al, 20 April 2021
Source: Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools, By Akis Sklavounakis, Keith Mann, et al, 21 April 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Digital.ai is an industry-leading technology company dedicated to helping Global 2000 enterprises modernize and transform their businesses to compete in today’s digital markets. Digital.ai combines leading agile, DevOps, security, testing, and analytics technologies in an advanced, AI/ML-powered platform that provides the end-to-end visibility and unprecedented insights enterprises need to intelligently orchestrate and continuously improve their software lifecycle. Purpose-built to manage the scale and complexity of large organizations, the Digital.ai platform enables enterprises to align software orchestration to strategic outcomes and optimize their business around the flow of value for their customers. Learn more at www.digital.ai and join the conversation on Twitter @digitalaisw.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.