(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Los Angeles, California May 11, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – As grocery shopping continues to rise Wayne Merry Founder of coupon alerting has added a specific feature that alerts not only the expiration dates of all coupons/offers but now alerts the app users of that coupon weekly. When the consumer is loading their liked coupons they simply indicate they would also like to be reminded weekly to coincide with their weekly shopping trips.
The beta testing identified that the users liked the reminder of the coupon(s) so they could purchase during their shopping.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Abu Dhabi based photographer Rami Abdin launches his first NFT Drop – Iconic Landmarks of Abu Dhabi
- Boost your online exposure and engagement with the services of Ace of Spades Advertising Agency
- Omar Gooding Explores Mental Health, Alcoholism, Suicide Prevention, and Loneliness in New Film
- Calin Ungureanu makes multiverse
- Musically Passionate and Multi-Genre Artist ZeNilism is a Rising Pennsylvania Hip-Hop Artist who Composed ‘Deathwish’
Other existing features like BOGO alerting, “My Flyer Checker”, “My Shopping List” and the original patented expiration alerting are now making the app easier to save consumers money. The app works this way. The consumer simply loads in their preferred offers expiration date, promo code, and even the retailer’s online website link so they can even order online. Then the app sends them alerts a couple of times before they expire. Plus the consumer can also check the app upon visiting the store which will highlight and remind them to purchase in-store.
The added feature blends well with the warranty alerting also within the app’s platform. Merry is seeking coupon distributors to partner with.
Please go through the link :
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.