(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Auckland, New Zealand May 19, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – MBIE (Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment) is the government regulatory body that monitors compliance with the required employment conditions in New Zealand.
MBIE carries out a random inspection of employers of vulnerable workers in the fields of cleaning, food catering, aged care, and caretaking services in the education sector.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The intensity turned twice as IamDJStaxx and Glory has collaborated in the latest track ‘Fugly’
- GAEA Space Polemos’ Pre-ICO Launch
- 4 ways an artist interview submission service can help you get famous
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
Premium Clean employs a large number of cleaning staff that works all across New Zealand.
On 17 Nov 2020 Premium Clean was subjected to an audit by MBIE and received a favorable report of 100% compliance with each area inspected.
Priyanka Dhiman, CEO / Founder at Premium Clean says, “It’s a great achievement to pass the compliance audit from MBIE during this uncertain time. We all work hard to maintain a comfortable working environment for our Team. We regard all our staff as a valuable asset and partner as we achieve our goal to become a premier cleaning company in the country.”
Premium Clean is a New Zealand-based cleaning company established last 2015 with more than 30,000 cleaning jobs completed. The company is providing cleaning services both residential and commercial in more than eleven cities.
(+64) 92 420 454
Suite-3, 37 Wilkinson Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1060