Leprechaun.biz is a simple funny meme web app that allows users to share and create funny memes using our meme generator tool. In addition, users can interact with each other by commenting on posts and through the community video chat system.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Jul 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Good Luck Entertainment Ltd. is excited to announce the worldwide launch of its funny memes web app ‘Leprechaun.biz’. A simple web app that allows users to share and create memes using our meme generator tool. Users can also interact with each other through the commenting and video chat system. Leprechaun.biz focuses on high performance with a simplistic, user-friendly front and backend interface.
Our browser-based notification system keeps users engaged by notifying them when a comment has received a reply or when a user has interacted with one of their posts. In addition, users that receive enough post smiles from other users are awarded different coloured badges according to the number of smiles it receives. The web app, of course, gives users complete control of their account and features once signed up.
“I decided to create Leprechaun.biz during the Covid lockdown period. It was a difficult time for me as it started to affect my mental health. I needed something to focus on, so I decided to start the Leprechaun.biz brand page on Facebook, as I have always been a fan of memes websites because of their uplifting humour. The Facebook page did exceptionally well, amassing nearly fifty thousand followers in less than three months. Because of this, I decided to take it one step further by creating my very own web app from scratch, as this meant that I could take complete control of my users and the content that they could upload and create. It also meant the I could promote my brand without restrictions. Since then, the Leprechaun.biz userbase has consistently grown. I have many features that I would like to implement in the coming months to make Leprechaun.biz more of a community and enable more interactivity between users. The best of Leprechaun.biz is yet to come,” said Jaime De Aguiar – founder of Leprechaun.biz.