RELEASE DATE: 27th AUG 2021
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Sussan Sadeghi, MD, a Radiologist with Washington Radiology
- Farah Nakhoul releases first Khaliji single “Jarahni” and fans are in awe of her emotional rendition
- ‘Reflections’ is the Drum and Bass Track by Miss Redflower Which Will Surely Make You Dance With Its Beats
- Talented Artist and Rapper Supanova Slom Is Setting the Trend of Hip-Hop Music with His New Video ‘SUPA MEGA’
- Award-Winning Author William M Hayes‘S Book Save Him: A Military Time Travel Thriller’ Provokes Your Thoughts
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Jul 19, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – En route this summer via esteemed London label Ruff DnB comes “Is Somebody There”, the cinematic new single and first signing from Russian multi-genre extraordinaire Ivan L.
Emerging on the scene under the alias System Tech back in the early noughties, the seasoned St. Petersburg DJ/producer has since shared the stage with a wide range of international talents including B Soul, Xpander, and Deny, cementing his reputation as a versatile craftsman capable of turning his hand to everything from Neurofunk to techstep to ethereal rollers.
His latest outing, “Is Somebody There”, is an exemplary slice of full-throttle breakcore, with its apocalyptic introductory passage and ominous rhythms leading into a thunderous frenzy of popping snares, hectic, arpeggiated synth stabs, and bullish basslines. Laced with disquieting drones and eerie screams, the horror-inspired slammer serves as an exhibition of the 33-year-old’s sound design prowess, with its brutal sonic architecture guaranteed to do damage on a quality sound system.
“Is Somebody There” is available on 27 August via streaming services and download stores.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.