“A HERO is someone who has given his life to something bigger”
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Farah Nakhoul releases first Khaliji single “Jarahni” and fans are in awe of her emotional rendition
- ‘Reflections’ is the Drum and Bass Track by Miss Redflower Which Will Surely Make You Dance With Its Beats
- Talented Artist and Rapper Supanova Slom Is Setting the Trend of Hip-Hop Music with His New Video ‘SUPA MEGA’
- Award-Winning Author William M Hayes‘S Book Save Him: A Military Time Travel Thriller’ Provokes Your Thoughts
- Interview with The next thing in Hollywood – Israeli Actor, Screenwriter and Film Producer Ariel Lavi
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Hollywood, California Jul 21, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – PTSD: A Soldier’s Revenge, a military film made by military veterans, continues to build the cast with Hollywood Stars. Actress Oksana Lada has officially joined the production as Anaid, an Army Combat Medic attached to an Infantry Unit deployed to Afghanistan.
Oksana will star alongside Hollywood Actors Robert LaSardo (The Mule), Tom Sizemore (Golden Globe nominee best known for Black Hawk Down), and Daniel Baldwin (known for his role as Detective Beau Felton in the popular NBC TV Series Homicide: Life on the Street).
Lada first became familiar to national audiences as Irina, Tony Soprano’s needy mistress, on the HBO series The Sopranos.
A film based on true events. A Story about Duty, Loyalty, Honor, Respect, Integrity, and Personal Courage… A Story with a Purpose. There are people who come home from the war and want to talk about their pain, but no one wants to listen. Imagine being in an unimaginable situation and having to do the unthinkable. Per US Statistics every single day, 22 veterans take their own lives. That’s a suicide every 65 minutes. There are over 2.3 Million Military Veterans from Iraq/Afghanistan Wars… OVER 20% suffer from PTSD.
In this story Anaid, a US ARMY Combat Medic returns home from a horrific tour of duty in the Middle East that leaves her mentally scarred. After arriving back to her California roots, she attempts to return to a normal life but her constant PTSD nightmares, paranoia, self-doubts, deceit, and family conflicts drive her to make a decision to fight to reclaim her life or give up. She chooses a soldier’s revenge.
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war (Douglas MacArthur)
Arykas and Ybots PR
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.