Harry Greenberger on HERE AFTER
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The Tracks of Lamborghini Ace will Surely Make You Groove
- Prolific Author H.L. Dowless Is Depicting Ancient America with His Latest Paperback Version ‘Southbound To Angel Island’
- Russian Author Ekaterina Netchitailova’s ‘Elena: A Love Story for Humankind’ is Showing a Different Side of Life
- The Modern and Soothing Lyrics from the Track ‘High Feelings’ by Har’Monique Will Surely Make You Groove
- SIR COG is Spreading his Charm with Outstanding Soundscape and Gaining Popularity
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Marana, Arizona Jul 23, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – On the latest episode of the Following Films podcast director and writer, Harry Greenberger sat down with Chris Maynard to discuss his latest film HERE AFTER. The film is a dark fantasy-comedy about searching for love in the afterlife and acts as something of a Rorschach test. Depending on how you feel about love, death, and existential dread will greatly impact how you react to this film.
They discuss the Warren Beatty classic HEAVEN CAN WAIT and how Christina Ricci is a timeless actress who could have worked in an era of cinema.
Chris Maynard is available to discuss this episode, or how he has grown a small podcast with a couple of friends into an in-depth look at the current state of cinema through Interviews with some of the most unique voices in independent film. He likes to think of his show as a weekly film recommendation for something a bit off the beaten path.
Christopher Scott Maynard
14315 N PLUMMET SHELL AVE