Is Your Business Ready for Fourth Quarter?
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Frisco, Texas Jul 26, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Whether you’re just starting out or have an established business, there is always something to learn. Here are some tips regarding what successful ecommerce sellers are doing right now.
Along with this article, eCom Q4 Summit (owned by eCom Sellers LLC) has some great information on running a successful ecommerce business. Click www.eComQ4Summit.com to register for this week-long event where 22 experienced real 6 and 7 figure sellers share tips to help you crush this Q4. After attending this event, which is packed with all kinds of strategies, this could be your most profitable Q4 yet!
5 Factors for Success in Ecommerce
Even though there are struggles, running an ecommerce business among these competitions is POSSIBLE. For this, you have to implement the following successful ecommerce strategies:
1. Design of the Store
- Your store’s site should have a nice, easy-to-use design to make the customers more likely to buy your product. It should grab attention and keep it. Also, keep your contact information posted so your customers can ask questions about products, pricing, and delivery.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Make your site is SEO-friendly: Use the proper keywords to appear higher in web searches.
- Also, make sure you are reachable to your customers. Having a chat option will ensure their questions are answered.
3. Multichannel Marketing
- Use social media to your advantage. There are billions of people with an online presence so make sure you utilize those resources. Create a Facebook and Instagram page for your business so you can interact with your customers while they spend their time online.
- Email your customers! Email is a great way to communicate changes, sales, and other important information to customers.
If you’re interested in learning more tips like these, head over to www.eComQ4Summit.com and register for eCom Q4 Summit 2021.
4. Give Your Customers a Personalized Shopping Experience
- Your customers should enjoy their experience with your store. Every new customer is important for your business; therefore, you should satisfy all the current customers’ needs, and strive to connect with new ones.
- Don’t confuse the customer. Everything should be labeled and described as clearly as possible. Also, with growing global shopping interactions, your site should have a multilingual support option
- Offer discounts- offering discounted prices or sales will drive more traffic to your store.
5. Multiple Payment Methods
Shopping cart abandonment is very common, making up about 76% of online shopping experiences. It is important to not only bring traffic to your site but to complete the process by getting the customer to purchase. The best option to avoid this is to offer multiple ways for customers to pay for their items.
- Paying online: Credit/Debit card entry provides an easy way to pay
- Allow for third-party payment: Examples include PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay, Affirm, Klarna, etc.
If you like these tips, 22 experienced six and seven-figure real sellers are ready to help you experience your best Q4 yet. Register for the eCom Q4 Summit at www.eComQ4Summit.com to learn even more!
About eCom Sellers
Founded by successful online entrepreneur, mother, advocate, and leader Nechole Whitlock. eCom Sellers (hosts of the eCom Q4 Summit and eCom Sellers Summit) has been around since 2018 and has taught thousands of people from all walks of life how to earn a consistent income and build a real online business. The 2021 eCom Q4 Summit is the #1 Online eCommerce Conference designed specifically to help sellers win during 4. This 4 Day Virtual Summit is happening on August 2nd-5th and will feature 22 industry experts. You will learn what’s working right now and you will have access to insider secrets, strategies, and tactics to help you crush this Q4.
Follow eCom Q4 Summit on Facebook: @ecomsellerssummit Instagram: @ecomsellerssummit Twitter: @ecomsellerssum1
eCom Sellers / Nechole Whitlock
POB 1627, Frisco, TX 75034
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.