(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Berlin, Germany Jul 29, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Grow MCDL GmbH, a medical Cannabis company headquartered in Berlin, is pleased to announce that its fully owned subsidiary TAC Portugal Lda. has been granted a provisional license (the “Pre-License”) from INFARMED, I.P., the Portuguese regulatory authority overseeing the pharmaceutical industry and medical cannabis, at a cultivation site in Vendas Novas, Portugal. The Property is located approximately one hour east of Lisbon.
“We are excited about reaching this crucial milestone by receiving the pre-license for the cultivation, import and export of medical cannabis. It allows Grow MDCL to move ahead with the facility construction as planned,” said Co-Founder Dr. Andy Mannsfeld. “After evaluating our planned facility and our management and cultivation teams, Infarmed confirmed that we are on the right track,” he added. After the completion of the facility inspection by INFARMED, Grow MDCL is expected to receive the full cannabis cultivation license allowing it to export and sell products.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Farah Nakhoul releases first Khaliji single “Jarahni” and fans are in awe of her emotional rendition
- ‘Reflections’ is the Drum and Bass Track by Miss Redflower Which Will Surely Make You Dance With Its Beats
- Talented Artist and Rapper Supanova Slom Is Setting the Trend of Hip-Hop Music with His New Video ‘SUPA MEGA’
- Award-Winning Author William M Hayes‘S Book Save Him: A Military Time Travel Thriller’ Provokes Your Thoughts
- Interview with The next thing in Hollywood – Israeli Actor, Screenwriter and Film Producer Ariel Lavi
Grow MDCL can now focus on the construction of the hybrid greenhouse and indoor cultivation facility and finalize the present investment round. “After securing early-stage funding we are closing our equity raise soon, in order to scale our business with the growth of the European cannabis market,” added Carsten Roland, Co-Founder of Grow MDCL.
“After signing our distribution agreement with our German Partner Cantourage, the issuing of the Pre-License is the next important step in the growth of our Company. We will soon be able to provide up to 20 tons of high-quality and high-THC Cannabis to all German and European patients that need it,” said Thilo Maluch, Co-Founder of the company.
Open for collaboration
The company is open for enquiries about cooperation, investment and supply of high THC medical cannabis products. For further information please contact Grow MDCL.
Grow MDCL GmbH
+49 179 4125755
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.