(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, New York Aug 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Born as Joseph Howard but known by his stage name HALO is an artist with a whole lot of determination and hunger for success. Halo was born and raised in New York City. He is 24 years old and has been creating music since he was 18 years old. At a very young age Halo started to fall in love with music, he listened to a wide variety from Frankie Valli to Tupac. Music was his outlet and a better way to become more in tune with himself.
Most people wonder where an artists’ name comes from or what inspired their stage name. The name Halo came from a piece of jewelry that one of his closest friends had given him and it’s stayed with him to this day. Halo is very connected to his craft and does just about everything to get things right. When he was just 18 years old he started writing songs. For things to come out right Halo would research and look up how to structure a song and how to pick the right beats.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
To this day he is still doing what he can to make his music sound as great as possible and he goes over and beyond to give his supporters the best content.
So far Halo has put out three projects. Each of these projects shows his growth. At this very moment, Halo is working on a joint project with a young producer who is also a friend to him. Halo is working on a small E.P using 6 of his friends’ beats. Halo also has a single dropping soon titled “Lately” and that is set to drop by the end of this summer. Make sure you connect with his content and keep track of his releases, you do not want to miss them.
Stream his music here
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.