Singapore, Jul 20, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Singapore’s top virtual influencer, Rae with around 500,000 followers on Instagram and Weibo is the first virtual influencer in Southeast Asia to launch a collectible series of NFTs. The series is on sale now. The series, titled “TAKE A BYTE” comprises three animated 1/1 NFT artwork featuring Rae’s most exciting and well-loved Instagram posts. The NFTs reference the curiosity and attention Rae has received as a virtual influencer and her exciting adventures on social media. Each artwork took over 50 hours to conceptualise and create, carefully developed by Rae and her creative team, made possible through CGI technology and AI.
Rae shared: “My debut NFT artwork series ‘TAKE A BYTE’ allows my fans to own a slice of my virtual world! The launch marks a “never been done” milestone as I continue to straddle between the virtual and physical worlds to bring new experiences to my fans. As a virtual being, I stay connected with my fans via social media, and tapping on blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies has enabled me to uncover a new nexus to forge a stronger connection with them. By sharing these limited-edition collectibles with my loyal fans, they would have something to hold onto, or even trade, for years to come.”
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Crypto In Arms is Selling Their Entire NFT Project!
- Abu Dhabi based photographer Rami Abdin launches his first NFT Drop – Iconic Landmarks of Abu Dhabi
- Boost your online exposure and engagement with the services of Ace of Spades Advertising Agency
- Omar Gooding Explores Mental Health, Alcoholism, Suicide Prevention, and Loneliness in New Film
- Calin Ungureanu makes multiverse
Follow Rae on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/here.is.rae/
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.