Revives surf rock in New Jersey
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
- Celebrity Recording Artist Chozxn Releases 2 New Albums
- Know the top 5 benefits of Press Release Distribution Service
- Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Size, Share, Forecast By 2021-2028
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Linden, New Jersey Oct 17, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – NJ-based indie rock alternative band, RainCrowd, announces the release of their new upcoming single entitled, “On A Higher Ground”.
On A Higher Ground plays around the duality of someone who has a yearning for success but seems to have doubts about him/herself. The torture of having to keep trying on the outside while self-criticism is at the large inside is quite a common tale for most and results in almost a toss coin in the end.
For this recording, the band’s lead guitarist and engineer, Nico Capistrano, opted for a semi-surf rock sound – blending familiar guitar riffs and harmonies pioneered by The Ventures and The Beach Boys.
The release date for “On A Higher Ground” is scheduled on October 22, 2021, and will be available on major music streaming platforms.