(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Metropolitan Manila Area, Philippines Nov 2, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – AltPayNet, a global digital payments solutions provider, is now offering GrabPay as its latest payment gateway solution to partners in the Philippines.
GrabPay is the mobile wallet of Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading superapp, and enables users to make seamless, secure, and rewarding payments for Grab services such as GrabCard, GrabFood, and GrabDelivery, as well as for online and in-store transactions.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The intensity turned twice as IamDJStaxx and Glory has collaborated in the latest track ‘Fugly’
- GAEA Space Polemos’ Pre-ICO Launch
- 4 ways an artist interview submission service can help you get famous
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
As published on its website, AltPayNet.com, the company has strategically pursued payment option partnerships since its inception in 2015. In the report, AltPayNet co-founder and CEO Mr. Don Vacal says, “the company commits to meet the demand of the ever-changing consumer behavior by offering multi-solutions to merchants and payment providers.”
How Can One Become An AltPayNet Partner?
AltPayNet offers simple, quick processes on how to become a partner.
1. Send your inquiry directly at: [email protected]
2. In the AltPayNet webpage – https://altpaynet.com/pre-screening, kindly provide the following business/company information:
- Representative Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Country (where a company is registered)
After submitting, an AltPayNet Onboarding representative will evaluate and validate the inquiry/application. Then, they will get back to you immediately for further instructions and recommendations.
Once approved, it will activate the preferred payment acceptance channel.
Primarily, AltPayNet offers white-label mobile and web applications suite to assist operation and online payment collection for different sectors and business units.
AltPayNet is also a PCI-DSS-Certified Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) corporation.
Aside from SaaS Development Services, AltPayNet provides Third-Party Payment Processing, Cybersecurity Solutions, Fraud and Risk Management, Payment Gateway Technologies, Mobile Banking Solutions, Remittance Solutions, Bespoke and Client-centric Financial Services.
AltPayNet’s network has reached Hong Kong, the Philippines, Malta, Malaysia, Singapore, the USA, and Australia. In addition, the company has maintained global merchants solutions to clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
AltPayNet is a licensed Operator of Payment Systems (OPS) issued by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Philippines).