(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Grand Rapids, Michigan Nov 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – OrVance LLC, a developer of proprietary consumer oral health products, announces the launch of OrVance® Temporary Tooth Repair (TTR) as a next-generation product in the over $20 million At-Home Dental Cement retail segment. The company’s newest product is indicated to provide temporary relief from broken teeth, lost fillings and crowns until proper dental treatment and is expected to be on retail shelves in 2022.
The company also released key research findings from a survey of dentists on the At-Home Dental Cement retail segment and OrVance® TTR as a safe and effective alternative. Key findings include:
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The intensity turned twice as IamDJStaxx and Glory has collaborated in the latest track ‘Fugly’
- GAEA Space Polemos’ Pre-ICO Launch
- 4 ways an artist interview submission service can help you get famous
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
- 91% of dentists surveyed would prefer their patients use OrVance® TTR versus one of the At-Home Dental Cement leading brands.
- 94% say hygienic (single use) packaging is important for a product used for broken teeth, lost fillings, and crowns (OrVance® is the first to offer hygienic packaging in the Temporary Tooth Repair segment and the Orthodontic Wax segment with its patented OrthoDots® CLEAR product).
- Only 43% of Dentists surveyed have recommended At-Home Dental Cement in the past while 94% say they would recommend OrVance® TTR to their patients if it were available at major drugstore chains.
- The majority of dentists do not recommend their patients re-cement crowns at home. 83% would prefer their patients use OrVance® TTR only to provide temporary relief from dentinal hypersensitivity until a scheduled appointment for proper re-cementing in the practice.
Dental professionals can learn more about OrVance® TTR by watching this quick instructional video.
According to Ron Schutt, OrVance’s CEO, “We’re excited about our expansion into the Temporary Tooth Repair self-care segment. Not only do we believe our TTR product is well-positioned to become the number one brand but we estimate its ease of use, being the first temporary solution for broken teeth, along with higher recommendations from dental practices will expand this retail segment to over $45 million in the U.S. And, as OTC products for dental emergencies are most commonly purchased in the brick-and-mortar retailers, our plan is to launch this product with an established CPG company in the oral care segment.”
Dr. Brian Tyler, dentist and OrVance Advisory Board Member stated, “OrVance has again proven its ability to bring meaningful innovation to oral health with this TTR product. First by discovered the unmet need for temporary relief from broken teeth in its consumer research back in January 2020. Then when all our dental practices were closed due to COVID-19, we learned that our patients in need of temporary relief used OrVance’s OrthoDots® CLEAR with very high satisfaction. So, it’s now obvious that providing a hygienically packaged, tooth-colored, pliable material that sticks will be a winner with consumers and supported by the dental profession as a safe and effective remedy until permanent treatment.”
OrVance LLC is a developer of proprietary oral health products and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It is over 90% owned by orthodontists, dentists, and its managing partners. Learn more at orvance.com.
# # #
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.