Actor Sean Dillingham joins Josh Holloway & director J.J. Abrams for new HBO Max series.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- LA Artist Jayime Jean New Artshow
- NARENDRAN KIZHAKKEKALAPPURACKEL SANKARAN revolutionizes the business, science, and technology
- Europe Electric Cargo Bikes Market, Size, Share, Growth, and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028
- Leawo Treated Customers with 30% Off Video Converter and Up to 60% Off Discount in 2021 Halloween Promotion
- Get An Urgent Indian Visa Within 24 Hours With The Superfast Services Of Indian Visa Online Inc
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Phoenix, Arizona Nov 12, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Actor Sean Dillingham joins Josh Holloway and director J.J. Abrams for the new HBO Max series.
“Duster” is set in the 1970’s Southwest, the life of a gutsy getaway driver for a growing crime syndicate goes from awful to wildly, stupidly, dangerously awful. Josh Holloway will star as the driver.
Warner Bros. Television will produce “Duster,” with both Morgan and Bad Robot currently under overall deals at the studio. Morgan and J.J. Abrams will executive produce in addition to writing, with Bad Robot’s Ben Stephenson also executive producing. Rachel Rusch Rich of Bad Robot will be a co-executive producer.
Sean Dillingham: As an actor, he has appeared in over 125+ commercials and 70+ films, and 25 national television series. He’s had network television appearances on Operation REPO, Discovery ID, Buried in the Backyard, The NightShift, Longmire, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, This is Us, There are Johnny, and Yellowstone! He has acted alongside Kevin Costner, Tony Danza, Jane Seymour, Patrick Duffy, Roger Bart, Don Ameche, Stacy Keache, John O’Hurley, Andre Braugher, Andy Samberg, Milo Ventimiglia, Kristin Wiig, Alec Baldwin, Bonnie Hunt, Lindsay Lohan, and more.
Source :self (Actor )
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.