(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Oct 6, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Kitty Up, a startup cat treat brand, launched their first product Kitty Up Functional Cat Treat – Tuna Purée Recipe. Packed with multivitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as l-lysine & taurine, Kitty Up combines excellent taste with functional ingredients that serve a purpose to benefit our feline friends.
“Kitty Up bridges the gap between cat treats and cat vitamins,” said Stacey Rhee, the founder and C.E.O. “We weren’t satisfied with the run of the mill junk food treats for our foster cats and kittens and knew that we could do much better to serve our feline friends.”
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Farah Nakhoul releases first Khaliji single “Jarahni” and fans are in awe of her emotional rendition
- ‘Reflections’ is the Drum and Bass Track by Miss Redflower Which Will Surely Make You Dance With Its Beats
- Talented Artist and Rapper Supanova Slom Is Setting the Trend of Hip-Hop Music with His New Video ‘SUPA MEGA’
- Award-Winning Author William M Hayes‘S Book Save Him: A Military Time Travel Thriller’ Provokes Your Thoughts
- Interview with The next thing in Hollywood – Israeli Actor, Screenwriter and Film Producer Ariel Lavi
Kitty Up, made with real tuna, carrots, broccoli, green tea, multivitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as l-lysine and taurine, takes the junk out of cat treats and focuses on function and health. 92% of the product is moisture and real tuna, as cats must have enough hydration to be healthy. Stacey firmly believes in 100% ingredient transparency and decided to list the amount of each ingredient put into each tube of the purée treat on the website. A second flavor, chicken, will launch in 2021, with other flavors to follow.
Kitty Up, founded at the height of the pandemic in July 2020 and headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, is excited to bring innovative, functional cat products to the cat-loving public.
Source :Kitty up
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.