(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Mumbai, Maharashtra Feb 10, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – The Union Budget 2022 came with a new perspective of addressing mental health and creating a National Digital Health Ecosystem. It is a welcome step by Government to address Mental Health as we have seen a much increase in mental health issues during the Pandemic Period. It will also be interesting to see the application of digital initiatives by the Government in other healthcare-related issues in the coming year.
While the National Digital Health Ecosystem will help bring some much-needed standardization in Healthcare, it will also boost the growth of Healthcare Insurance and benefit the community at large. The Digital ecosystem is a great step towards providing universal coverage for all and will help policymakers in understanding further gaps in our Healthcare system. Given the Pandemic crisis, the country has been through the budget should have also focused on other essential healthcare services.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Acquire Your New Zealand Visa Online With No Elaborative Efforts And Embassy Visitation
- Enjoy The Benefits Of The India Business Visa, A Reliable Option For Global Businessmen
- Foleone Releases the Song ‘iCarly’, with the Music and Visuals the Song Creates an Illusory Experience for Listeners
- India Visa Online Offers Quick And Easy Approval Of India E-Visa For American Citizens
- Agaapi Announces The Release Of A New EP, ‘Summer Days’
Last year the Government had shown a very positive approach by increasing Healthcare Spending by 137%, this year however the increase this year is only around 15% which should have been more. This year the Government has not launched any new schemes in Healthcare and also there is no update on the various components of PM Atma Nirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana announced last year.
Lokhandwala, Andheri- west
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.