The combination of Stephanie’s girl next door good looks combined with her fun and playful personality lit the internet up in the military and law enforcement
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Turkey-Visa-Online Introducing Easy And Quick Steps Online Visa Application Process To Visit Turkey
- Dr. Kim Cliett Long, Executive Director of the Lowcountry Rice Culture Project has been elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Don’t Go Outside, Dakoo Is Coming!
- Bring Back the Truthful Hip-hop Vibes With the Grooving Vibes of Kiera Janea in her Edgy and Daunting Tracks
- UberJets Helping Flyers Get North!
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Ponte Vedra, Florida Feb 16, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – At the age of 19, Stephanie was working as a waitress and promotional model for a local San Antonio Hooters when she met the man she would later marry. This man was a medic in the United States Air Force. Eventually, Stephanie left her old life in the rearview mirror and began anew within the United States Air Force. The combination of Stephanie’s girl next door good looks combined with her fun and playful personality lit the internet up in the military and law enforcement. Stephanie, a United States Air Force Security Police veteran, and now Texas Law Enforcement Officer decided to make her Instagram page is a mix of law enforcement, military, cosplay, modeling, hunting, gaming, and Texas pride.
As her audience continued to grow and grow, Unfortunately, so did the backlash from her colleagues. Stephanie was told that she had a constant craving for attention, put her unit in the spotlight in a negative way, and was a disgrace to the uniform. A browse of her Instagram would never reveal the true struggles she has endured since childhood and why she has chosen the life of service and honor to our country. Stephanie represents the best of us in law enforcement and her Instagram page is an inspiration to women and men around the world.
Make sure to tune into her streams and visit her on Instagram at
Vertex Viral News
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.