American association of Physicians of Indian origin Association with IMA and Tanvir Foundation.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Acquire Your New Zealand Visa Online With No Elaborative Efforts And Embassy Visitation
- Enjoy The Benefits Of The India Business Visa, A Reliable Option For Global Businessmen
- Foleone Releases the Song ‘iCarly’, with the Music and Visuals the Song Creates an Illusory Experience for Listeners
- India Visa Online Offers Quick And Easy Approval Of India E-Visa For American Citizens
- Agaapi Announces The Release Of A New EP, ‘Summer Days’
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Hyderabad, Telangana Apr 4, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – AAPI ORGANISED HPV VACCINATION FREE CAMP IN TANVIR HOSPITAL, TO PREVENT CERVICAL CANCER IN ASSOCIATION WITH IMA, AND TANVIR FOUNDATION.
AAPI President Dr. Anupama Gotimukula starts the Free Vaccination Camp virtually from America.
Hyderabad, March 03:
On Sunday, AAPI (American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin), Indian Medical Association (IMA) Telangana, and Tanvir Foundation in mutual collaboration administered free HPV vaccines to the poor and deserving girls and women at the local Tanvir Hospital in Srinagar Colony to prevent cervical cancer which is the leading cause of cancer deaths in India’s women.
AAPI President Dr. Aunpama Gotimukula said in a video that about 100 women were given the first dose in the second phase, and the second dose was scheduled six months later.
On Sunday at Tanvir Hospital, IMA Telangana President Sampath Rao, IMA North President Raghunandan, Secretary Surendranath, Dr. Meeta Singh, and Dr. Naunihal Singh have initially lighted the lamp and inaugurated the free HPV vaccination camp at Tanvir Hospital, whereas AAPI Advisor Dr. Dwarakanatha Reddy inaugurated the vaccination camp.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.