Music Video Director & Production consultant Todd Uno Launches New Free Music Video Streaming Network On Roku. Mäksē On Demand.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Acquire Your New Zealand Visa Online With No Elaborative Efforts And Embassy Visitation
- Enjoy The Benefits Of The India Business Visa, A Reliable Option For Global Businessmen
- Foleone Releases the Song ‘iCarly’, with the Music and Visuals the Song Creates an Illusory Experience for Listeners
- India Visa Online Offers Quick And Easy Approval Of India E-Visa For American Citizens
- Agaapi Announces The Release Of A New EP, ‘Summer Days’
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Atlanta, Georgia Apr 8, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – A new and exciting network /streaming platform for the millennial television viewer with an insatiable appetite for groundbreaking shows. Currently streaming popular music videos 24/7, Mäks” will add on-demand content such as movies, tv-series, cartoons, urban news, etc.
Created by veteran radio producer/film director Todd Uno, and veteran tv producer Brian Jones. After creating some of the most innovative visuals and television shows for other networks, Mäsk” On-Demand is now accepting & creating content for its own network. They have curated music videos, short films, features, and exclusive interviews that have already set the tone that the network will be a force to be reckoned with. Be sure to be on the lookout for them as they will be live on Fire tv, Apple tv, Samsung tv, & Lg Tv this summer, making them available and easily accessible in more homes.